Aims & Objectives
Aims & Objectives
The basic Aims & Objectives for which the Engineers Network is established are:
- To promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of the theory and practice of all Engineering and Technology fields and related arts and sciences.
- To bring together Researchers, Scientists, Engineers, Scholars, and Students in the areas of Engineering and Technology, and provides a forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, Research and development, practical experiments, which concentrate on both theory and practices.
- To Encourage and assist the professionals engaged in the above fields to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession and Foster a sense of partnership amongst the professionals, engaged in these fields.
- To foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise.
- To improve the common man’s life by developing new innovative Engineering ideas, Technical tools or models or products of their need. This new ideas and knowledge may be disseminate to common man by organizing conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs and by publishing high quality academic international Books, or Journals, or Magazines or Tracts/Pamphlets on any subjects/topics, which is related to the overall growth/improvement/uplift of all sections of the society.
- To encourage regional and international communication and collaboration; promote professional interaction and lifelong learning; recognize outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations; encourage scholar researchers to pursue studies and careers in circuit branches and its applications.
- To hold and conduct Diploma / Certificate / Degree Courses and Classes and organize Lectures, Conferences, Seminars, and Competitions for the betterment of society and to equip one person to face this world in much better/skilled way; To give Scholarships for the needy/under-privileged section of the students for their education, research and developmental activity; also to hold awards to promote education, research and developmental activity in the area of the interest.
- To give Scholarships for the needy/under-privileged section of the students for their education, research, and developmental activity; also to hold awards to promote education, research and developmental activity in the area of the interest.
- To set up, establish, maintain and manage centers of excellence for the study of /on related subjects and discipline and also to run self-supporting projects for the benefit of needy persons, irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.
- To function and co-operate with other like minded national and International organizations and use their good offices for furthering the objects of the society and serve the community at large.
- To design, develop, market, purchase, sell, import and export any products or materials of any above Engineering field.