Movavi Video Editor for Mac Review
Learning to edit videos is said to be difficult, and many people tend to be put off as a result. However nowadays that is no longer the case, as there are video editors out there that are far more user-friendly than they were in the past – to cater to the rising demand for them.
Essentially Movavi Video Editor for Mac is one such. It is a simple and intuitive video editor that requires no prior experience to use. In fact it is so intuitive that you won’t have to leaf through a manual or read up on how to use it, and can instead get stuck in and learn as you go along.
Even if you are completely new to video editing and not sure what it entails, you should be able to figure out how Movavi Video Editor for Mac works in minutes at most. More importantly because you’ll be learning by actually editing videos – you’re more likely to get a feel for the features of the software itself.
As far as those features go, you aren’t going to be disappointed by what Movavi Video Editor for Mac brings to the table. When it comes to features it is as hard-hitting as any video editor out there, and will give you the ability to:
- Split your video into segments so that you can delete any unwanted footage from your video.
- Merge video clips and segments together and arrange the sequence in which they appear.
- Add audio tracks to your video containing background music, voiceovers, or sound effects, and control the volume of each track individually.
- Improve the video quality by manually adjusting the color settings or using the automated features to do so.
- Rectify common issues such as blurry, interlaced or shaky video images.
- Place text directly into videos and customize its style and appearance to create unique captions, watermarks or titles.
- Apply numerous different types of special effects and filters to transform the visual appearance of your videos.
- Create video slideshows out of photos.
The scope of features that Movavi Video Editor for Mac provides will let you be as flexible as you need when you are editing your video. It will do equally well if you want to just tweak a few areas, or transform the entire video with several different types of edits and effects.
In a nutshell if you want to know how to edit videos on Mac, the answer is simple: Try Movavi Video Editor for Mac out for yourself, experiment with its features and see what you can do. Odds are within a few minutes of using it you’ll feel confident enough to start editing your videos.