All the benefits of windows 10 operating system
Windows 10 is an innovative operating system from the well-known Microsoft company. Today it has become one of the most popular operating systems among users.
Such popularity is easily explained. When developing this program, the creators tried to take into account all the wishes and requirements of the users. And one of the main wishes was to create a single universal platform for all devices. It is worth noting that the developers did. It is now available for computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
The main advantages of this operating system can be identified:
- For version 7 or 8 users, the 10th version will be installed for free, but this offer is valid for one year after shipment, so you can choose to have an office 2019 product key
- It returned the posts of the Start menu to the numerous requests from fans of this operating system. Especially those who used version 8, where this menu was modified and users did not like the posts.
- Now any full-screen app can be scaled down to a certain size that’s comfortable for you, before it was difficult, especially in the same version 8.
- This operating system is capable of supporting multiple desktops at the same time, without “hanging” or “slowing down” the system.
- As mentioned above, it can be applied to any device, the official version can be freely installed on any device. And the interface will conform to the characteristics of the device; now the system requirements for configuring the operating system are different: it runs smoothly on outdated systems with limited memory and a weak processor; Has an official specification available;
- Any update is installed automatically, which does not require restarting the PC with the aforementioned Windows 10 product key, you will have total security of said updates.
- If you want, you can always go back to version 7 or 8 if you have a copy of these versions in reserve.
In conclusion, we can safely say Windows 10 is a completely successful version.
Windows 7 and Windows 10: What are the similarities and differences?
Windows 10 is an attempt by Microsoft to sync all kinds of devices running the same operating system with each other. This includes computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, as well as Xbox game consoles. Windows 7, in turn, is designed exclusively for PCs and laptops. With this in mind, we will talk a little about the two.
- The main difference is, of course, the design. Windows 10 is optimized for the monitor , for the touch screen. Windows 7 is designed only for the presence of a computer mouse and has a Start menu. The Windows 8.1 version radically addressed a change to the user interface, drastically depriving users of the Start button and replacing it with “hot tiles.” In Windows 10, the Start menu is returned, but at the same time, it is combined with a set of tiles, which makes the new operating system convenient for users of any device.
- Another difference between Windows 10 and Windows 7 is the search function . Search in Windows 7 allows you to search for files and applications on the local computer. In Windows 10, the search range is expanding: the user can search directly from the desktop to search the Internet, as well as the Windows Store application store. In addition, the new system has a voice search performed with the Cortana assistant.
- Another difference is the file management. Both Windows 7 and Windows 10 use Explorer, but on the new system, it is much more convenient and informative. Explorer in Windows 10 has a “ribbon” of functions, like modern Microsoft Office. And then copy and paste windows show the speed of operation in the form of graphs. All this Windows 10 also took from Windows 8.1.
- A big difference between the two systems is the notification. In Windows 7, each application throws its pop-up windows on the screen, plus there is a notification area in the lower right corner of the screen. In the “top ten”, in turn, all the notifications from the system and the application are collected on a tape and, in addition, they are ordered by time.
A major innovation compared to Windows 7 is done in terms of workspace management. Windows 10 finally has virtual desktops that Android users are used to and Mac OS users and Linux fans have long been used to. In Windows 7 they are not yet, although there is already support for multiple monitors.